- 2-3 bananas
- 100g of butter
- 130g of sugar
- 20g of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 30g of chocolate powder
- 2 eggs
- 220g of flour
- 1/2 of baking powder
- Preheat your oven at about 180°C/350°F/ Gas mark 4 (it depends on the power of your oven)
- Butter or flower your cake mold
- Peel the bananas and mash them with a fork
- In a bowl, mix the mash banana with butter, sugar and honey, cinnamon (add more if you want to), chocolate powder and a tiny bit of salt.
- Once the mixture is homogene, add the eggs and the baking powder. Then add the flower in several times. Put in some nuts (what ever kind you prefer).
- Pour the mixture into the cake mold and let it cook for 45-50 minutes. Make sure to check your cake is doing well after 25 minutes.